59. What sunroof?
Why would you ever remove a sunroof? When building a racecar the last thing you need is a sunroof. That being said, here is how we got rid of it.
1) I used foam to fill the gap between the roof and the sunroof panel.
2) Apply Bondo with fiberglass around the opening.
3) Let it set up about 30 min. Then sand it down till its smooth.
4) Let it sit overnight to harden.
5) Go over the surface with a super thin layer of Bondo glaze. This fills in even the smallest imperfections. Let it sit for 20 min and sand with 400 grit paper. I did this 3 times before I got it like glass. This is the finished product. Primer is next and then a wrap to finish it off.